Holladay, UT (March 16, 2022) – Emergency medics and highway patrol officers both responded to an injury-causing car accident on Wednesday, March 16th.
The crash happened at about 7:05 p.m. at the intersection of 2300 East and 4500 South, near the Top Stop Chevron in Holladay.
Emergency medics transported at least one injured victim for immediate evaluation and treatment. They assessed everyone else involved in the collision and rendered any vital medical aid.
No further details pertaining to the accident or the extent of any injuries have been published.
This accident is under investigation by local law enforcement.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Car Accidents in Utah
In Utah, in 2016, there were around 80 fatal intersection accidents accounting for roughly 20% of all fatal automobile accidents that year.
Some of the most frequent causes of intersection car accidents include;
- Running Stop Signs and Red Lights: When drivers disregard red lights or ignore stop signs, they increase their odds of colliding with another vehicle.
- Distracted Driving: Texting while you are behind the wheel, rubbernecking, and other forms of distraction by drivers increases the risk of an accident.
- Ignoring Illegal Turn Signs: When righthand or lefthand turns are not allowed, it is usually to lower the chances of an intersection accident as well as traffic congestion. Making illegal turns because they are convenient put you and other drivers at risk.
- Failing to Use Your Turn Indicators: If other drivers don’t know that you are about to make a turn, the possibility of an accident increases. You should always use your turn indicators if you are merging or changing lanes.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drinking and driving while intoxicated reduces your hand-eye coordination, impairs your decision-making ability, and will almost certainly end in disaster.
Insurance carriers do not require you to retain an attorney prior to filing a claim, but having a legal advocate who is committed to your case and understands the ins and outs of the claims system can help you see the maximum amount of financial compensation. If you were injured in a Utah car accident, you should contact a personal injury lawyer for immediate assistance.
Holladay Car Crash Attorneys
If you are injured in a crash caused by another’s negligence, you need to seek legal counsel from a car accident attorney in Holladay. Whenever a victim is hurt and another person is the cause, they are entitled to collect compensation for their losses.
AtJardine Law Offices P.C. P. C., our Holladay personal injury lawyers see to it that our clients get justice. We do everything possible for our clients to ensure they receive the maximum amount of recovery allowed for their claims.
If you were injured in an accident because of another person’s actions, contact ourUtah personal injury attorneys at (801) 350-3506 to schedule a free claim evaluation to see how we can assist you.
Notes:The details and information utilized to create this post were gathered through the use of secondary sources. The details surrounding this accident have not been independently verified by the writing staff at Jardine Law Offices P.C.. These sources include but are not limited to newspaper stories, local news sources, local and state police reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place in Farmington and Salt Lake City, Utah. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact us right away so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed, please let us know and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Disclaimers:The attorneys at Jardine Law Offices P.C. have worked hard through the years to build a solid business reputation in the community. We write about these serious incidents to bring awareness about the dangers associated with driving in hopes that our fellow community members will use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being involved in a serious accident themselves. This story is not intended to be a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos used in this post are not taken from the scene of this accident.