South Ogden, UT (September 21, 2022) – One person was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition after they were extricated from a vehicle involved in a collision on Monday, September 19th in Weber County.
According to sources, at about 3:45 p.m., two vehicles collided with one another in the area of Washington Boulevard and 4440 South in South Ogden.
Crews from multiple agencies, including the Riverdale and South Ogden fire departments, the Utah Highway Patrol, and the South Ogden Police Department, responded to the scene.
No additional information has been made available.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
If you were injured in a car crash, the law entitles you to financial compensation for your injuries.
Serious vehicle accidents often leave their victims with serious injuries, including:
- Brain injuries/Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage/Back injuries
- Neck injuries/Whiplash
- Fractured bones/Broken bones
The very serious nature of these injuries almost always forces victims to deal with costly medical bills, an extended recovery period during which they are unable to work, and, in extreme cases, permanent handicaps that could require a lifetime of care.
With a car accident attorney from Jardine Law Offices P.C. on your side, you can expect us to:
- Schedule a prompt doctor’s appointment for you even if you don’t think you were injured or you have no medical insurance
- Include missed wages due to time missed at work in your compensation
- Arrange Life Care Planning and Assistance for any permanent disabilities
- Get your vehicle replaced or repaired
- Make sure all of your medical bills are paid
- Schedule a consultation with a psychologist for the treatment of any psychological issues, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, that resulted from the crash
- Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon if you were disfigured or sustained any permanent scarring
Let our attorneys oversee the intricacies of the legal process while you concentrate on healing. If you were injured due to negligence, contact our vehicle collision attorneys in Utah at 801-350-3506 to schedule a free case evaluation.
Notes:The details and information utilized to create this post were gathered through the use of secondary sources. The details surrounding this accident have not been independently verified by the writing staff at Jardine Law Offices P.C.. These sources include but are not limited to newspaper stories, local news sources, local and state police reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place in Farmington and Salt Lake City, Utah. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact us right away so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed, please let us know and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Disclaimers:The attorneys at Jardine Law Offices P.C. have worked hard through the years to build a solid business reputation in the community. We write about these serious incidents to bring awareness about the dangers associated with driving in hopes that our fellow community members will use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being involved in a serious accident themselves. This story is not intended to be a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos used in this post are not taken from the scene of this accident.