Farmington Personal Injury Attorney
We know that the last thing you want to think about when you start your day is getting injured. When you say goodbye to your family and leave the house for the day, you expect things to go just like they always do.
Unfortunately, there are times when other people’s negligence can cause you harm. Do you know where to turn if you get injured due to the carelessness of someone else?
At the Jardine Law Offices P.C., our knowledgeable and experienced team is standing by, ready to help when you need a personal injury attorney. They will work to secure the compensation you need to help with all of your incident-related expenses.
YOU DID NOT EXPECT THIS
We spend our time focused on what matters the most to us: our families, our health, our jobs, etc. That is why, when we are injured due to someone else’s negligence, we are often left wondering what to do.
How will I pay my bills?
Will my insurance cover the medical bills?
What if I am unable to work for a while?
If someone else’s careless or intentional behavior has caused your injuries, you may be able to pursue a personal injury case.
Here are some examples of the types of personal injuries that you may need legal help for:
- You were in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. Drunk drivers caused 1,220 injuries in Utah during the latest reporting year.
- You were attacked by someone’s dog that was not leashed.
- You suffered a slip and fall injury at a store.
- You were struck by a vehicle that failed to yield the right-of-way, which is the leading cause of pedestrian accidents in the state.
- A product you bought and used or consumed caused you to become injured or ill.
Work-related accidents are also a major cause for concern. Even though workers’ compensation insurance is supposed to cover expenses, it is often not enough. How do these accidents happen?
- You were forced to work long hours around dangerous equipment.
- Your employer did not inspect and maintain equipment.
- Your employer did not provide proper safety training or failed to provide proper safety gear.
- Other preventable workplace accidents.
No matter where you are, whether at work or on someone else’s property, you have the right to be safe. If someone’s negligence jeopardizes your safety and you get hurt, you should not be left without recourse.
What You Can Do
Who can you turn to when you need help after an accident that causes you injuries?
The experienced team at the Jardine Law Offices P.C. is standing by to get the compensation you deserve after someone else’s negligence causes you harm. We know that you may be overwhelmed right now, but we will work to make sure you are well taken care of. This can include help with the following:
- Your accident-related medical expenses
- Lost and future income if your injuries prevent you from working
- Pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages
If you need a Farmington personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us at (801) 396-9993 for a free consultation.
Phone & Video Conference Services for Clients Who Prefer to Meet Remotely
We Offer Free Consultations - Se Habla Español
We Have An Aggressive and Comprehensive Approach For Each Case
Our Firm Has Been Serving Clients Since 2000
We Conduct Thorough & Complete Investigations