CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER FARMINGTON
For more than 15 years, Jardine Law Offices P.C. has provided clients with legal representation in Farmington. We like to obtain the best possible results for all our clients. We understand being injured in a car accident can be challenging and it may also become a traumatic experience in someone’s life. The aftermath of the auto accident can be a bit overwhelming at times. Dealing with insurance companies, finances expenses, and submitting all the proper documentation often feels like an extra burden on the victim.
It doesn’t matter how bad your situation is, you can set things right with a car accident attorney on your side. There are ways to cope physically, financially, and emotionally with this situation. We can help you file an injury claim or pursue a lawsuit when necessary. All negligent parties should be held responsible and pay for the damages or injuries they have caused you. While not every car accident may fall into the category that requires legal action, it’s important you understand the legal rights that may apply to your specific situation.
Helping Car Accident Victims Recover The Compensation They Deserve
CAR ACCIDENT COMMON CAUSES
There are several factors that may cause a car crash:
- High speeds
- Driver error
- Not operating safely
You must prove that the crash was someone else’s fault in order to be compensated. But how can you prove it? In order to prove the other party is at fault, you must gather all the necessary evidence.
How is evidence collected?
In order to pursue monetary compensation to cover all your losses you will have to collect some evidence, including:
- Witness testimony: All individuals in the vehicles involved in the accident as well as anybody who witnessed the collision is considered important witnesses and you should ask for their contact information. These people can be useful when it comes to proving who caused the accident.
- Pictures: Photos of the scene of the crash are very essential as they show the damages caused in the collision, particularly the position of the vehicles, and injuries received.
- Police report: You must call the police and file a police report to ensure that all details of the collision are properly reported.
- Insurance companies: A claim needs to be filed with both the at-fault person’s insurer and the person not guilty.
- Medical records: When injured in a collision, all persons injured should go to a doctor and undergo a medical examination. This will prove the injuries were actually caused by the accident. It may be more difficult to prove it later on.
- Videos: Sometimes there are cameras close to the scene of the collision. This can also serve as evidence of the accident.
Why hire us?
With over 100 trials, Attorney Joseph Jardine has a proven track record of success handling car accident cases like yours. He has successfully represented victims of fatal accidents and catastrophic injuries throughout Farmington. Negligent drivers should be held accountable for their reckless behavior. If you have been involved in a crash, contact Farmington car accident attorney Joseph Jardine at (801) 396-9993 today and have all your questions answered. We are here to help you and your loved ones recover from this traumatic incident and receive compensation for all damages or injuries sustained in a car accident.
SCHEDULE A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION WITH A SKILLED UTAH CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
As a citizen, you have certain legal rights that may not be infringed upon, and attorney Joseph Jardine knows what it takes to protect yourself against unfair treatment. When you need a skilled Salt Lake City defense lawyer, turn to Jardine Law Offices P.C. Having defended countless clients facing a wide variety of charges, Joseph understands that the consequences of a criminal conviction can have a lasting impact on nearly every aspect of your life. Don’t delay — contact Jardine Law Offices, P.C. today.
Jardine Law Offices P.C. is passionate about helping Farmington residents secure the futures they deserve. Call (801) 396-9993 today to schedule your free consultation.
Phone & Video Conference Services for Clients Who Prefer to Meet Remotely
We Offer Free Consultations - Se Habla Español
We Have An Aggressive and Comprehensive Approach For Each Case
Our Firm Has Been Serving Clients Since 2000
We Conduct Thorough & Complete Investigations