Salt Lake City, UT (July 20, 2022) – Authorities in the Salt Lake City area were dispatched to a major crash that occurred on Interstate 70 during the evening hours that left at least one person injured.
Just before 7 p.m., the Utah Department of Transportation reported that a crash blocked the eastbound side of Interstate 70 near mile marker 215. The crash caused severe delays in the area. Emergency crews spent more than an hour at the scene as they worked to clear the road and allow through traffic.
The incident remains under investigation at this time.
Our thoughts are with those who suffered injuries due to this automobile collision.
Motor vehicle accidents in the state of Utah impact the lives of innocent people every day. There are many types of automobile accidents that we see take place every day in our state. Some commonly reported types of crashes include:
- Multivehicle collisions: these crashes often involve two or more vehicles and can lead to severe injuries for those involved. Multivehicle accidents are more likely to take place on highways and interstates across our state.
- Head-on crashes: these accidents take place when two vehicles collide in a front-to-front manner. Head-on collisions are more likely to result in severe trauma to the head and other upper body injuries
- Rear-end crashes: these accidents often take place at intersections and on busy roadways like construction areas. When drivers are not paying attention to the road ahead, they are likely to crash into other vehicles without notice.
- Rollovers: vehicles are likely to roll over if they are stuck in a side location. However, vehicles that are speeding around current roadways, and other types of accidents can result in one or more vehicles rolling over.
- T-bone collision: when the front under one vehicle crashes into the side of a second vehicle, it is known as a T-bone collision or broadside crash. This type of collision often results in a rollover.
No matter what type of accident caused your injuries, you should reach out to a car accident lawyer in Salt Lake City right away. You may have legal options available to help you get justice.
Our Salt Lake City personal injury attorneys at Jardine Law Offices P.C. are fully committed to helping each of our clients get justice. Our lawyers will fight tirelessly to help you get the outcome you expect for your lawsuit. We will help you get the money you need to cover your household bills and other financial burdens resulting from your accident. You can reach out to our Utah personal injury law firm today by calling (801) 350-3506 to get started on your case.
Notes: The details and information utilized to create this post were gathered through the use of secondary sources. The details surrounding this accident have not been independently verified by the writing staff at Jardine Law Offices P.C.. These sources include but are not limited to newspaper stories, local news sources, local and state police reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place in Farmington and Salt Lake City, Utah. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact us right away so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed, please let us know and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Disclaimers: The attorneys at Jardine Law Offices P.C. have worked hard through the years to build a solid business reputation in the community. We write about these serious incidents to bring awareness about the dangers associated with driving in hopes that our fellow community members will use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being involved in a serious accident themselves. This story is not intended to be a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos used in this post are not taken from the scene of this accident.