Taylorsville, UT (October 23, 2021) – Emergency medics and law enforcement officers both responded to an injury-causing two-car accident on Friday, October 22nd in Taylorsville.
The collision happened at about 9:50 a.m. on the on-ramp connecting 4700 South and the northbound lanes of Interstate 15. One of the involved vehicles ended up in the middle of a field on the side of the interstate.
Emergency medics transported at least one injured victim for immediate evaluation and medical treatment. They assessed everyone else involved in the collision and rendered any vital medical care.
No further details pertaining to the accident or the extent of any injuries have been published.
This accident is under investigation by local law enforcement.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Car Accidents in Taylorsville
In 2016, there were 78 deadly intersection accidents in the state of Utah comprising close to 20% of all deadly motor vehicle accidents that year. Some of the more common causes of intersection car accidents include:
- Running Stop Signs and Red Lights: When drivers disregard red lights or ignore stop signs, they increase their odds of colliding with another vehicle.
- Distracted Driving: Texting while you are behind the wheel, rubbernecking, and other forms of distraction by drivers increases the risk of an accident.
- Ignoring Illegal Turn Signs: When righthand or lefthand turns are not allowed, it is usually to lower the chances of an intersection accident as well as traffic congestion. Making illegal turns because they are convenient put you and other drivers at risk.
- Failing to Use Your Turn Indicators: If other drivers don’t know that you are about to make a turn, the possibility of an accident increases. You should always use your turn indicators if you are merging or changing lanes.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drinking and driving while intoxicated reduces your hand-eye coordination, impairs your decision-making ability, and will almost certainly end in disaster.
Insurance companies do not force you to hire an attorney before you can file a claim, but having a legal advocate who is committed to your case and understands the ins and outs of the claims system can help you see the full amount of economic recovery. If you were injured in a Utah car accident, you should contact a personal injury lawyer for immediate assistance.
Taylorsville Car Crash Attorneys
If you are injured in a crash caused by another’s negligence, you need to seek legal counsel from a car accident attorney in Taylorsville. Whenever a victim is hurt and another person is the cause, they are entitled to collect compensation for their losses.
AtJardine Law Offices P.C. P. C., our Taylorsville personal injury lawyers see to it that our clients get justice. We do everything possible for our clients to ensure they receive the maximum amount of recovery allowed for their claims.
If you were injured in an accident because of another person’s actions, contact ourUtah personal injury attorneys at (801) 350-3506 to schedule a free claim evaluation to see how we can assist you.
Notes:The details and information utilized to create this post were gathered through the use of secondary sources. The details surrounding this accident have not been independently verified by the writing staff at Jardine Law Offices P.C.. These sources include but are not limited to newspaper stories, local news sources, local and state police reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place in Farmington and Salt Lake City, Utah. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact us right away so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. If you would like the post to be removed, please let us know and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Disclaimers:The attorneys at Jardine Law Offices P.C. have worked hard through the years to build a solid business reputation in the community. We write about these serious incidents to bring awareness about the dangers associated with driving in hopes that our fellow community members will use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being involved in a serious accident themselves. This story is not intended to be a solicitation for business. The information provided in this post should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. The photos used in this post are not taken from the scene of this accident.