How Could a Bountiful Wrongful Death Attorney Help Me?
The main advantage of hiring an experienced Bountiful wrongful death attorney lies in our ability to expertly navigate the complexities of such a lawsuit. Should you attempt to represent yourself, you may soon become stuck on some unfamiliar area of the law, or fall victim to a defendant using expensive legal teams to claim that the deceased was somehow responsible for their own death.
While filing your wrongful death lawsuit, your attorney must provide evidence proving that:
- The defendant had a duty of care towards the deceased in some way. Your lawyer can explain how this applies to your case when you attend your free case evaluation
- This duty of care was breached by the defendant
- Your loved one’s death occurred because of that breach
- You, as the plaintiff, suffered damages due to your loss, making compensation and/or punitive damages appropriate
You can be confident that an attorney from The Jardine Law Offices will always seek to maximize the wrongful death compensation payment you receive, through calculating various factors such as:
- The earnings which the deceased could have been expected to earn between time of death and their expected retirement age; funds which you must now survive without
- Medical bills, funeral costs, and other expenses incurred as a result of the death
- Any significant effect the death of your loved one is likely to have on children and other dependents
Each wrongful death lawsuit will be a very personal matter, relying on your individual circumstances, and the impact of your loss. As such, it is strongly recommended that you hire an attorney immediately.
Let our Bountiful Wrongful Death Attorneys Fight for Your Legal Rights
To discuss your case with our experienced Bountiful wrongful death attorneys, and learn more about how we could ensure you recover the maximum wrongful death compensation available to you, we would urge you to schedule a free case evaluation as soon as possible.
To schedule your consultation with our expert lawyers, call today at 801-451-9555.